An archive of GiN posts related to our mission statement and core principle regarding free markets:
- Unemployment Rate Confusion Explained in 2 Minutes
- Presidential Debates: A Question That Will NOT Be Asked
- OccupyLincoln: The 99 Percent, The Proletariat OR The Incoherent?
- Audit Then End The Fed HR 1207 Where Things Stand
- Sen. Ben Nelson Obstructs Efforts to Audit the Federal Reserve
As noted on the property rights page, we have spent much of our time at GiN tracking down how government spends money, passes laws, and issues regulations. When government is too big, spending, laws, and regulations interfere with property rights and a free market economy. For a list of articles on government spending, see the property rights page.